Call for papers
The call for papers for Irago conference is released in July each year.
Topics covered in previous Irago conferences can be viewed here:
Call for papers 2018
Call for papers 2017
Call for papers 2016
Call for papers 2015
Call for papers 2014
Call for papers 2013
Call for papers 2012
Call for papers 2011
Submission of Abstracts:
Submission of abstracts
- Abstract and registration start date: Click here to view the date for 2018
- Deadline for Abstract Submission: Click here to view the deadline for 2018
- Please see the details of the most recent Irago conference for the procedure of submitting abstracts.
- The abstracts will be reviewed and decisions sent to corresponding authors by mid-September.
Notice to authors
- Authors will be sent an abstract identity code by e-mail as shown in this example: <irago0001>
- If authors have enquiries concerning abstract submission then please contact the submission office by e-mail including your Login ID code with any messages.
Instructions for writing abstracts
- Authors are requested to submit an abstract of no longer than 250 words within one A4 page including Figure/Table and References using the template file which is in MS-Word format.
- A single Figure/Table and related caption should be embedded into the abstract.
- A collection of accepted abstracts will be distributed to participants at the conference. Camera-ready, high quality manuscript figures are requested within a minimum of 300 dpi resolution.
- Coloured artwork will NOT be reflected in the printed version.
- The abstract file name format should be: <first-name_family-name of corresponding author.doc> (e.g., <taro_suzuki.doc>)
- Send abstracts in microsoft word format (DOC or DOCX) through the website mentioned in the information page of the latest Irago conferencePlease do not hesitate to contact The Irago Conference secretariat by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions about the conference.
Notice about oral and poster presentations
- All oral presentations will be given in the Auditorium at the University of the Electro-Communications.
- Windows PC installed with Microsoft Power point 2010 will be available for speakers without their own PCs. Speakers should bring USB memory sticks of their presentation files to the chairman’s desk in front of the conference hall before the start of their sessions.
- Speakers using their own PCs should inform the session chairman prior to the beginning of their talks.
- If you have multimedia contents (movies, sounds etc.), please inform the session chairman prior to your talks to check the equipment before starting.
- Posters should not exceed 870 mm (horizo
- ntal) by 1800 mm (vertical) to fit the poster boards, posters should be in A0 (841mm×1189mm) or A1 (594mm×841mm) sizes.
- Fix your posters to poster boards using double-sided tape available at the speaker’s desk.
- Posters should put up your posters before the start of the poster session.
- Posters are requested to be posted throughout the conference period (November 1st).