Papers submitted for publication in the proceedings of The Irago Conference will be refereed and those accepted will be published in the AIP Conference Proceedings of the American Institute of Physics (AIP).
Papers accepted for publication in the AIP Conference Proceedings will be open access publications enabling free access to researchers worldwide.
Features of AIP Conference Proceedings include:
- All proceedings are published as a separate volume of AIP Proceedings and each one is allocated a unique volume number.
- Individual articles are fully citable and each has a unique DOI (Digital Object Identifier).
- AIP makes all its proceedings volumes available for inclusion in key databases such as the Conference Proceedings Citation Index (part of Web of Science), Scopus and others.
Rapid reviewing process will be initiated to enable the acceptance of quality papers by the middle of December and the accepted papers will be published by the middle of February next year.
Notes for Authors
- Please consult the webpage of the latest Irago conference for details about the deadline. Please refer to Guidelines for Authors for details on the submission of manuscripts.
- ZIP file packages of author guidelines of MS-Word and LaTeX (“Transfer of Copyright Agreement” is found in this package)
- “single column” format is a standard for the proceeding of The Irago Conference 2017. You will find both “single column” and “double column” templates in ZIP file packages of author guidelines. Please choose “single column” template.
- There is no limitation in the length of manuscripts.
- Manuscripts, prepared according to the guidelines, should be submitted directly to Irago Conference secretariat:
Telephone : (+81) 42-443-6862
The University of Electro-Communications (UEC) 1-5-1 Chofugaoka Chofu, Tokyo Japan.
- Please submit the publication license agreement with your manuscript. The form for license can be found here.
Proceedings of the previous Irago conferences are available from the AIP website.